Bellwood Memorial Park  - "Family Owned and Operated Since 1951"
 
 
About Us
 
Bellwood Memorial Park was founded in April 1951 and has been owned and operated by the Dan Harper family since 1977.  Originally, the park was 18.39 acres comprised of 12 gardens.
 
Today, Bellwood totals 39 acres and is comprised of 28 gardens, five community mausoleums, six private estate mausoleums, four columbariums and a full service crematory.  As of April, 2012 we also have two new gardens under development.
 
In 2007 as a part of the dedication of our Prayer Chapel, Bellwood was fortunate to also be able to add our custom Carillon Bell and Chime system to the park.  Chimes toll on the quarter hour and religious music is broadcast throughout the park each hour. Once again, Bellwood is the only facility in Central Texas to offer this service to our families. A copy of the park's Rules and Regulations brochure and our General Price List is available at the park office and can be mailed if requested.
 
Location:
8575 Airport Road
Temple, TX 76504
254-778-8441
800-771-8441
254-778-1400 Fax
 
Office Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Saturday & Sunday By Appointment Only
 
Prayer Chapel Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Saturday - Open during funerals only.
 
 
MapQuest Terms and Conditions Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.